About Us - FIBER & STONE
FIBER & STONE – Fine Handcrafted Flowers and Bridal Accessories
♥ FIBER & STONE - the design studio located in Tucson, Arizona and Los Angeles, California in the US. We are independent design studio devoted to fine handcrafted flowers, wedding hair accessories and bridal accessories handmade with high quality materials such as pure silk, freshwater pearls, Swarovski Passions, covers bridal headpiece, wedding headpiece, bridal hair flowers, wedding hair flowers, bridal hair combs, wedding hair combs, bridal hair vines, wedding hair vines, bridal hair pins, wedding hair pins, silk sash, bridal belt, wedding belt, bridal veil and birdcage veil.
♥ Timeless Flower by Helen - Fine handmade floral bridal Accessories handcrafted with beautiful and semi-translucent silk. The beautiful and semi-translucent silk chosen for the major material creates a truly amazing product. At different stages through the process, the fine silk is cut, dyed, shaped and assembled by hand.
- Most items are made to order generally shipped within 3-5 business days and sash belts are shipped within 2-3 weeks once we received your payment.
- Purchase two or more items valued at $100 or more before shipping and taxes to receive a pair of freshwater pearl earrings.
- Rush order - please select priority mail and leave us a note at checkout.
- Custom orders and overnight service please fill the contact form to contact us and obtain the express shipping quotes.
- For immediate assistance of quick answers - chat with us, click on the blue tab on the bottom right side to begin the chat with us.
♥ All wedding photos used in our shop have wedding party approvals. If you are a photographer of one of the photos and have questions please contact us.
♥ Helen is the creator behind FIBER & STONE. She is a fiber artist, designer and teacher. She holds a MFA in Fibers and Sculpture from University of North Texas and a BFA in Sculpture and Oil Painting from Taipei National University of the Arts. She works with natural fiber such as silk, linen, wool and cotton.
♥ Helen offers licensing artwork for fabric and commercial use for her artwork published on Etsy.com from Jan. 2011 to Dec, 2016.
♥ Helen's 2011-2015 collections can be found at her etsy shop and her websites.
FIBER & STONE storefront at Etsy.com/shop/fiberstone
The screen shot was taken at https://www.etsy.com/shop/FiberStone